I. General information
II. Other conditions
III. FAQ about the bonus offer
Bonus Terms for the Top Goal Welcome Bonus on wagers.tv
I. General information
All new customers (registered as of 01.11.2016 00:00 on Wetten.tv) receive a 100% betting bonus up to a maximum total bonus of € 50 for the first deposit they make. In order to receive the maximum betting bonus of € 50, a deposit of at least € 50 must be made after registration. In order to request a withdrawal from the betting account, the first deposit and the bonus received must be converted 3 times to the minimum quota of 2.00 (also partial amounts) in the sports betting area (bets with a bet amount of more than 50 euros per bet is the maximum amount charged for the bonus conversion, 50 Euros).
II. Additional conditions
- The 100% betting up to a maximum of 50 Euro applies exclusively to new customers with domicile and residency in Germany, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg. Depending on the whereabouts at the time of registration, there may be the same or different offers. The customer sees the currently valid bonus conditions at the time of the registration on the registration page and must confirm separately that they have read and accepted the same.
- The betting bonus will only be given to new customers for the first deposit of at least € 5. No bonus will be given on deposits of less than 5 Euro.
- The 100% betting up to a maximum of 50 Euro is only given once per household, player, account, payment details, shared computer or IP address. If the registration is made via a proxy or mobile data pack, Wetten.tv reserves the right not to grant a bonus or to cancel it later. In doing so, the cancellation is not limited to the bonus itself, but also to any gains already made with the bonus money.
- If registered customers register again at wetten.tv or multiple entries are made, wetten.tv reserves the right to block the corresponding betting accounts and to cancel any granted bonus and the winnings generated from it.
- If a customer attempts to log in repeatedly with the entry of incorrect data, the corresponding betting account will be blocked. This also applies and in particular for any form of bonus abuse in which case the customer has legitimate claim for the bonus.
- Risky bets (such as a bet on outcomes 1 and 2 for a 2-way bet) are not taken into account for the sales conditions.
- The 100% betting up to a maximum of 50 Euro applies until further notice for new customers with first deposit from 01.11.2016 00:00 clock.
- Wetten.tv reserves the right to change or cancel the bonus action without prior notice.
- If the conditions of sale are not fulfilled within 60 days after receipt of the bonus, Wetten.tv reserves the right to cancel the remaining bonus amount without further notice and to debit it from the respective wagering account.
- Wetten.tv reserves the right, at its own discretion, to refuse a bonus credit at any time without stating reasons.
IV. FAQ for the bonus offer
When is the new customer and how can the bonus be obtained?
New customers are all wetten.tv customers who register for the first time as of 01.11.2016 00:00 clock at wetten.tv.
How do you know if the bonus has been credited to the bet?
After crediting the deposit amount, the bonus payment is automatically made to the customer. All balances are shown under “Account statement”.
What needs to be done if no deposit bonus is desired
The bonus voucher is automatically made to the customer's account. If the customer does not wish to receive a deposit bonus, he must send an e-mail to email@example.com before the first bet, so that the customer can cancel the bonus credit. Alternatively, the customer can mark during the registration that he waives the welcome bonus if he does not agree with the terms.
In addition, the terms and conditions as well as the general terms and conditions of TGS TopGoal-Sports GmbH Villach apply.